Friday, November 16, 2012

How much would you pay for a Semicha from the Chofetz Chaim

A customer tells me his family is in the possession of several letterheads of the Chofetz Chaim with his signatures on bottom. It seems that when the Chafetz Chaim aged, he trusted family members to put his signature only to good use and left them many signed blanks.
For the right price, you can today get yourself an authentic Semicha from the Chofetz Chaim, signed in his holy land. Interested parties can contact their local psychologist for help.

2 comments:

  1. not everything that is said needs to be publicized unless it is for a worthwhile cause.
    yaakov p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was of course said humorously and I am not suggesting it is for sale or can be bought, but the thought of the possibility was quite entertaining for me, so I figured I might as well share.

      Delete